Technology shouldn't be so hard.
And it doesn't have to be that way.
Steve Jobs spoke about Apple's focus as the intersection of technology and the liberal arts. He couldn't have been more right. Our philosophy as a company is to focus on removing the technical hurdles from the technological workplace. You don't have to know about radio refraction, you just want good Wi-Fi. You don't have to know about the latest security patches, you should just have them installed automatically. You shouldn't have to worry about the latest technological developments, we're here to keep the important ones on your radar.
WHAT We've Achieved
Our clients represent schools, entertainment venues, law firms, design firms, startups, and established businesses. We work with organizations from 2 to 200. We have:
- Built large-scale production networks for entertainment venues like Merriweather Post Pavilion, 9:30 Club and Lincoln Theatre.
- Managed hundreds of machines for dozens of clients to a common standard of excellence and flexibility.
- Helped design and build Wi-Fi networks for sites as large as 18 acres, to support thousands of clients.
- Deployed hundreds of iOS devices with good management structures, including MDM, VPP and DEP deployments.
- Authored strategic IT plans to help account for future staff growth and business expansions and acquisitions.
- Integrated Macs into complex Active Directory environments without losing the user-friendly Mac identity.